- Open your Peabix Business Panel.
(click User Avatar located in the header after subscribed to a package )
2. Click the Add New button located on the top right.
3. Fill in the Title for your webpage.
4. On the right panel in Peabix editor, fill in and setup all the information.
Template: Choose Peabix Full Page if you wish to use the whole page as your web content.
Categories: Choose your website category (can select more than one)
Featured Image: Featured image is required in order to create webpage. This will show in Peabix front page (coming soon section) so sharer can directly access your webpage.
Excerpt: A brief introduction on your page.
5. Click save draft at the upper right corner.
6. To access your widgets, please click the Edit with Pro Editor.
7. The editor is seperated into two parts: Widgets panel and page display.
8. Drag the widgets you want to the Page Display. Do the setting as you wish how your page would be like.
9. You can preview your page by clicking the button beside UPDATE button.
10. Click update when you finish editing the page.
11. Click Exit to Dashboard to go back to Peabix editor after update.
12. Click Update in Peabix editor.
13. Return to the Posts page to view your newly created webpage. You can always edit your page by clicking Edit with Pro Editor: